Bestselling Bread Makers – Best Rated Right Now
With more emphasis these days on healthy eating, food preparation at home, and specialty diets, making bread at home is becoming more and more popular. While bread makers reviews and ratings are helpful, a good place to start for many is the bestseller list, the idea being many others before you have done research and purchased what they did. So you can leverage their research to save time!
There are many different criteria when considering what might make a bread maker machine a bestseller:
- Loaf Sizes: One of the most important: what size loaf do you want to make most of the time?
- Timer: Do you want to be able to set your timer in advance so you can wake up with fresh bread? Or come home to fresh bread?
- Express Settigns: Do you anticipate needing an express setting if you’re on the run a lot?
- Variety Of Loaf Settings: Do you plan to make different types of breads and doughs? Do you want the ability to create different crusts?
- Bells and Whistles: What other bells and whistles do you want? Ability to add nuts and fruits? Make Jam? Power saver?
- Detailed Manual and Recipe Book: Breadmakers have some complex engineering, it’s important the manual is detailed and the recipe book works for your specific bread maker.
- Price!!! (of course! bang for the buck!)
Taking all these into account, the number one most popular bread making machine is the:
The Panasonic SD-YD250 Automatic Bread Maker with Yeast Dispenser:
- Up to two and a half pound loaf capacity
- Advance timing of up to 13 hours
- Non-stick removable bread pan for easy cleaning
- Easy to assemble (always a bonus!)
- Easy to use – set and forget bread making
A few quotes from user reviews
- “It adds the yeast via the dispenser at the correct temperature”
- “Used for well over 6 months now and makes great bread.”
- “The bread maker consistently makes wonderful bread each time.”
- “It is big and takes up a lot of counter space but is worth it.”
- “The recipies that come with the book taste great and are easy to make. “
Overall, this is a great option. This is definitely on the pricier side when it comes to bread makers, but it seems to be well worth it according to many owners. It is easy to use and easy to make bread and is a great way to introduce yourself (or your friend if this is a gift) to making bread. It is no wonder that not only is this home bread machine is very popular
Here is our complete list of most popular home bread machines
- Panasonic SD-YD250 Automatic Bread Maker with Yeast Dispenser
- Sunbeam 5891 2-Pound Programmable Breadmaker
- Oster CKSTBRTW20 2-Pound Expressbake Breadmaker
- Zojirushi BB-PAC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso Breadmaker
- West Bend 41300 Hi-Rise Electronic Dual-Blade Breadmaker
- Breadman BK2000B 2.5 Pound Bakery Pro Bread Maker
- Zojirushi BB CEC20 Home Bakery Supreme 2-Pound-Loaf Breadmaker
- Cuisinart CBK-100 2-Pound Programmable Breadmaker
The above list is our list of top selling affordable bread makers on Amazon. They are all usually available at discount prices off of retail – you can click on any of the specific bread machines above to get more information.
The list above covers a nice range of bread machines with various features, various construction, and various price ranges from $60 to $320. This is a great starting list if you are looking for specific criteria and want to compare bread machines from different manufacturers. It also gives you the lowdown on what bread machines are generally the most popular with buyers.
If you are searching for a bread maker as a gift or for yourself, chances are high you will find one of the above listed will fit your needs perfectly.
Check out all our bread makers reviews