We just came across this. Oh my. Not your normal everyday “prepare the family dinner” type of kitchen. I almost feel like I need to pay cover charge! This is amazing .
An interesting article that crossed our desk from the Borehamwood Times (a town in southern Hertfordshire, London). How interesting? Well, did you know a dirty and cluttered kitchen is the top cause of fires? True, according to the Electrical Safety Council and the Hertfordshire County Council Fire and Rescue Service.
Bestselling Bread Makers – Best Rated Right Now
With more emphasis these days on healthy eating, food preparation at home, and specialty diets, making bread at home is becoming more and more popular. While bread makers reviews and ratings are helpful, a good place to start for many is the bestseller list, the idea being many others before you have done research and purchased what they did. So you can leverage their research to save time!
There are many different criteria when considering what might make a bread maker machine a bestseller:
- Loaf Sizes: One of the most important: what size loaf do you want to make most of the time?
- Timer: Do you want to be able to set your timer in advance so you can wake up with fresh bread? Or come home to fresh bread?
- Express Settigns: Do you anticipate needing an express setting if you’re on the run a lot?
- Variety Of Loaf Settings: Do you plan to make different types of breads and doughs? Do you want the ability to create different crusts?
- Bells and Whistles: What other bells and whistles do you want? Ability to add nuts and fruits? Make Jam? Power saver?
- Detailed Manual and Recipe Book: Breadmakers have some complex engineering, it’s important the manual is detailed and the recipe book works for your specific bread maker.
- Price!!! (of course! bang for the buck!)
So one reason you want to get a pressure cooker, and it’s a big one, is for those tender, juicy, meat-fall-off-the-bones meals. (And by the way, that is one of our favorite descriptions: “meat-fall-off-the-bones”. Can’t you just taste it?)
We found a fantstic pressure cooker recipe at CDKitchen (well, we found the mouth-watering photo first, the recipe followed) for a Pressured Beef Pot Roast. Check it out!
Something to help you smile!
A neat little article came across our desk from the Calgary News (cbcnews) during our check of updates “in the industry”. Great little article of six back-to-school recipes!
As the new school year approaches, and you start packing goodies for your little ones, why not use that quality (and even cheap food processor) to make some tasty and nutritious homemade granola bars?
Did we mention..grain free for those looking to reduce wheat from their diets?
Come visit our Shim Sham Kitchen website! Product reviews, news, and a lot of fun in and around the kitchen!